Friday, February 26, 2010

Photoshop I


Photoshop is an amazingly powerful tool to any photographer. After a week with Robert instructing our class, I feel like I can do almost anything with images and yet we've only scratched the surface of what Photoshop can do. Here are a few images that I've put together this week in Photoshop.

This photo of Mikela, James and Alex was taken in my Intro to Light class. The lighting is coming from above using an umbrella.

I lightened up the original image, touched up any major blemishes on the faces and added a background image of the sun rising that I took on my trip to NYC.

Here is another shot of James that I took during my Intro to Lighting class.

I decided to replace James' face with a mannequin's, gave him John's glasses and eyes and put in a background shot of Georgetown.

Photoshop is truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment